Dear Sir or Madam,
the 2017 application round for the Master′s course in ′Global Studies - A European Perspective′ will elapse on May 31st, 2017 and therefore we herewith would like to encourage all suitable candidates to apply for the programme.
The Master′s course combines approaches from Global History and International Studies. Cultural Studies, Area Studies, Social Sciences and other disciplines contribute to a wide ranging academic programme.
This Master′s course is an interdisciplinary, research-based programme offered by a Consortium of six European universities:
- Ghent University (Belgium),
- Leipzig University (Germany),
- London School of Economics and Political Science (UK),
- Roskilde University (Denmark),
- University of Vienna (Austria),
- University of Wroclaw (Poland)
and is maintaining a partnership with six further leading non-European universities in the field of Global Studies:
- Dalhousie University (Canada),
- Fudan University (China),
- Jawaharlal Nehru University (India),
- Macquarie University (Australia),
- University of California at Santa Barbara (USA),
- University of Stellenbosch (South Africa).
Further information on the Master′s course in Global Studies is also to be found under: www.globalstudies-masters.info
With best wishes
Erasmus Mundus European Master "Global Studies - A European Perspective"
Global and European Studies Institute
04105 Leipzig, Germany
Tel: +49 341 97 30 230
Fax: +49 341 9605261